Wednesday, October 27, 2010

YOU ONE HUNDRED KEEP ME GOING + EXCITING NEWS



  





















 














HEY HEY.
so guess what.
i made it
to 
the 
big 

1
0
0

that would be one hundred followers.

thank you very much to everyone who has been following me since i started this little ol' blog.
i appreciate your support,
you guys have been super.
thanks also to my bloglovin followers, you guys are equally cool! 
and anyone who checks out make//believe from time to time

ALSO

I am the new guest blogger at BreakfastwithAudrey.com

i was little bit stoked when they emailed me to ask because the website it an absolute favourite of mine
and then continued to be stoked when, to introduce me to readers, they wrote a lovely piece about me.

everyone, do check the site out,
and a little heads up:
they are having an amazing summer giveaway worth about $700
so get in quick (:

Thanks again Breakfast with Audrey
and thanks again my beautiful followers!


elke
x



3 comments:

  1. Amazing post..The pictures are very inspirational
    p.s. congrats on ur 100+ followers..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo congrats babe!
    it's because your blog is amazing.
    ALL. THESE. PHOTOS. LOVEEEE.

    ReplyDelete